There's nothing wrong to keep this secret if its truth will hurt someone .

如果真相伤人,那保守秘密就没什么不对。

things always turn up for better , or for worse.

世事总会向好的一面发展,或者向坏的一面发展。

One thing about being on top of the world-- it gives you a long, long way to fall.

站在世界之巅的一个好处是,你将拥有很长一段降落之旅。

Fashion knows not of comfort.

时尚永远不会考虑舒适。

But I am me , you are are chuck and blair,blair and chuck.

但是我是我,而你是你。我们是恰克和布莱尔,布莱尔和恰克。

The face of true love,you don't just give up. Even if the object of your affection is begging you to.

在真爱面前,你永远不要放弃,即使是你爱的人求你放过他。

Just because you get out of the game . Doesn't mean someone isn't waiting on the bench to take your place.

你离开了游戏并不意味着没有其他人等着想要取代你的位置。

And as for me? I can see clearly now. x.o.x.o., gossip girl.

而对我而言?我现在对一切尽收眼底。

Another way the truth comes out when you don't even mean it to... Or when, without saying a word, it's still loud and clear. 

事实也可能在你无意透露的情况下,翩然而至……或者只字未提,事实却清晰可见。

I destoryed the only thing I ever loved.

我毁了我曾经唯一的真爱。

But the worst thing the truth can do is when you finally tell it , it doesn't set you free, but locks you away forever.

但关于事实可以造成的最糟糕的后果,就是你终于说出口,却没有赐你自由,而是将你永远封锁。

I love you, always have always will.

我爱你,一直很爱你,以后也会很爱你。