越狱S01E09 MJE美剧笔记:你已经过气了
作者:MJE美剧口语联盟
来源:MJE美剧口语联盟
2012-09-03 14:00
口语精华:
1. Peace.
别激动。
2. Way I see it, we...
依我看,我们……
3. ASAP=as soon as possible.
越快越好
4. You're yesterday's news.
你已经过气了。
5. Checking my voice mail at work.
我的语音信箱有新消息。
6. Looks like a bird in the hand just became three.
看起来可以一箭三雕了。
7. They run for the exits.
他们作鸟兽散。
8. What's between you and him is between you and him.
你和他的事限于你俩之间,与我无关。
9. Not a good position you find yourself in, is it?
你发现自己左右不是人,是吧?
10. When it comes to the law, there is absolutely nothing I can do.
当牵扯到法律,我完全无能为力。
11. I turned my back on him because I didn't want to make waves.
因为我不想惹是生非而拒绝他。
12. A man's down, you give him your hand.
别人有难,就应该伸手援助。
13. My son's out there with a bull's-eye on his back.
我的儿子在外面危在旦夕。
14. Everywhere I go, they're there.
我去任何地方,他们都能找得到。
15. The sooner you face these facts, the better off we will all be.
你越早面对事实,我们相处得就越好。
作者@MJE美剧口语联盟 (整理/排版:Shirley 校对:Cecil)