口语精华:
 
1. Hush now.
安静!
 
2. Fair enough.
有道理。
 
3. Head on home.
回家吧。
 
4. You're all lame.
你们真逊!
 
5. Quite the temper.
脾气不小啊!
 
6. No turning back.
没得反悔了。
 
7. Call it a hunch.
就当是直觉吧。

8. Well, the verdict's in.
有结果了。
 
9. Don't be an ass.
别那么蠢
 
10. Don't leave out the hard part.
不要避重就轻。
 
11. If you want to make an omelet, you have to break a few eggs.
舍不得孩子套不着狼。
 
经典台词:
 
1. Stefan: I listen to the words that come out of your mouth, and all I hear is the sound of your heart pumping blood through your body. And when that clock ticks down...I'm going to have to feed on you.
我想听清你口中说出的话,却只听见你的心脏泵血到你全身的脉动声。随着时间推移,我将不得不喝你的血。
 
2. Klaus: Now this is fascinating. I've never seen this before. The only thing stronger than your craving for blood is your love for this one girl. Why don't you turn it off?
实在太妙了, 我还从没见识过,唯一比你的嗜血欲望更强烈的,竟然是你对这姑娘的爱。干嘛不封闭你的感情?
 
3. Bonnie: You don't want to be a part of all this, Matt. You are the only one of us who actually gets to live your life like a normal person. No matter how lost you feel, don't forget that.
你不会想牵涉到这些事当中的, 马特。你是我们当中唯一一个能像普通人一样生活的。不管你感到多么失落,别忘了这点。
 
 
作者@MJE美剧口语联盟   (整理/排版  诗-Wei    校对  笑脸)