口语精华:

1. You look fabulous.
你看上去美极了。
 
2. Not a good idea, pal.
这么做可不好,伙计。
 
3. What I said about our guy being boring--I take it back.
刚才我说这家伙无聊——我收回这句话。
 
4. Let me at least find out how he got into this mess.
至少先让我查出他是怎么惹上这麻烦的。
 
5. You did what you could.
你尽力了。
 
6. I'll call around.
我会打听一下。
 
7. Keep the change.
不用找了。
 
8. I'm running a little low on funds.
我最近手头有点紧。
 
9. I'll keep the line open.
我会保持通话畅通。
 
10. That's why I gotta have his back.
所以我得看着他点。
 
11. Plenty more fish in the sea.
何必在一棵树上吊死。
 
12. I'm stuck with him.
我认定他了。
 
13. Not an option.
这不可能(不在我的选项里)。
 
经典台词:
 
1. Reese: Thought you said you'd never lie to me.
我以为你说了永远不骗我的呢。
 
2. Finch: Bank robber and a cheat. Unlikely to have a happy ending.
银行劫匪和偷情。不像是会有好下场的样子。
 
3. Pia:What are you doing here?
你在这干什么?
 
4. Joey:Just wanted to say hello to the most beautiful girl in the world.
只是想来跟世界上最美的姑娘打个招呼。
 
5. Reese: That's one of the things you learn over there--In the end, we're all alone. And no one's coming to save you.
这是你在那儿能学到的一件事——到头来,我们都会是一个人。并且没有人会来拯救你。
 
6. Joey: He was going to lay the world at her feet.
他当初要把整个世界都堆在她脚下。
 
7. Reese: He paid his dues, deserved a second chance.
他付出了代价,值得我们再给他一次机会。
 
 
作者@MJE美剧口语联盟   (整理  插头拔掉饭煲酱    审校  Wind)