1.I think it had to do with me.
我感觉可能和我有关。

和...有关

e.g.So what does that have to do with the human ha-ha?
但这和人类的“哈哈”大笑有什么关系呢?

2.After your failed attempt on the circle,we've been forced underground.
就因为你未能铲除秘社,我们现在不得不暗中行事。

攻击,尝试,试图

e.g.Mr. Al-Haidari, who was one of 17 provincial governors, survived a previous attempt on his life several weeks ago.
哈达里几个星期前曾在一次暗杀中幸免于难,他是伊拉克17位省长之一。

3.You're intrigued by her.
你被她迷得神魂颠倒。

be intrigued by sb/sth
被某人/某物迷倒

4.Cassie says Jane went up to see him, and now,she's not answering her cell.
凯西说简去看他 ,现在,她不接电话了。

拜访
 
cell=cell phone
移动电话,手机

e.g.Might go up to my daddy's place. Give him a hand through the winter. I might be back if the army don't get me.
我可能会去我老爸那里,给他帮把手一直干完冬天。如果军队不要我的话,我可能会回来。

5.Mom, what's the big deal?
妈妈,你这么小题大做干吗?

大人物;小题大做;〈口〉至关重要的事(或物) ;〈口〉了不起,用作反语,实际意为“有什么大不了的”,表示不赞同或不以为然

e.g.But China's leaders have made a big deal out of their support for Europe at its time of need.
但中国领导人已经大张旗鼓地表示,他们会在欧洲有需要时对后者提供支持。

6.It means even though you and Adam gave back your promise rings,you still want the competition in the other car.
我是说,就算你和亚当已经分手了,你还要给凯西找个主继续当第三者。

promise ring
类似与中国说的定情信物
 
give back one's promise ring
字面意思是交换定情信物,引申一下就是分手的意思

7.-Did you reach Henry? -No, but unlike Cassie, I'm not freaking out.
-亨利接电话了吗? -没有,但是我不像凯西,我可不担心。

reach
取得联系
 
焦躁不安

e.g.When he saw the accident, he freaked out.
当他看到事故现场的时候,他焦躁不安。