1.But messing with fate will get you there faster than you know.
但是和命运作对只会让你和我一样下场。

胡乱摆弄,糟蹋,与…厮混;和…一道用膳

e.g.You mess with me, and I'll rip your head off.
和我作对,我就要你人头落地。

2.It might tip off who you really are.
这可能会暴露你的真实身份。

向...泄露,告诫

e.g.His contact had tipped him off that drugs were on the premises.
他的熟人透露说,毒药在秘密基地那。

3.He was playing with things that he shouldn't have.He wound up dead.
他碰了不该碰的东西。死了也是自食其果。

以...告终

e.g.OK, just to wind up, could I summarize what we've decided?
好了,差不多该结束了,我能概括一下我们已经决定的吗?

4.I'm freeing you from a life of sin.
我在亲手结束你们罪恶的生命。

没有…的,免除…的,不受…约束的

e.g.Finally, Lily got free from worry.
莉莉终于不再担忧了。

5.I fought him off.
我挣脱了他。

击退,驱散,赶走,竭力克服

e.g.The stars had to fight off the crowds to get out of the auditorium.
明星们得极力摆脱人群,才能走出礼堂。

6.Every day, my dad pulls away a little more.
每一天 我父亲都在疏远我。

脱身,离开,开走

e.g.The limousine pulled away from the curb.
轿车驶离了路边。

7.We didn't choose this. We were--we were born this way.
我们也不想这样。可是我们天生如此。

born this way
生来如此