1.You guys are putting all this together?
你们要把这些都整理好吗?

整理...

e.g.A whole gamut of these technologies are being put together.
一整套技术正在整合在一起。

2.Just wanted to stop by and say I appreciate that.
我过来看看 顺便表示一下感激之情。

顺便拜访

e.g.Yeah. Well, Mr. Kostelick wants you to stop by his office at the end of the day.
是吗?好吧,考斯特利克先生要你下班的时候,顺便去一下他的办公室。

3.No reason for you and me to get bogged down in ancient history, right?
我想咱俩没必要纠结于那些陈年往事了吧。

纠结于...

e.g.I change the subject as I don't want to get bogged down in matters of British history.
我更换了话题,因为我不想在英国历史问题上纠缠。

4.I have grief counselors coming to the school,but it's hard to make sense of such a senseless accident.
今天我请了心理咨询师来学校,但对于这种突如其来的意外根本无济于事。

懂得,了解……的意义

e.g.What he said make no sense to me.
他说的我一点都不懂。

5.Have them strip the children of their powers?
他们要费除掉孩子们的力量?

剥夺;搬掉

e.g.Captain Evans was found guilty and stripped of his rank.
Evans上尉被判有罪,并剥夺了他的军衔。

6.Got yourself all dolled up just to come say hello.
把自己打扮得这么漂亮只是来打声招呼吗?

把...打扮得漂漂亮亮

e.g.You don't need to get dolled up. It's just a barbecue.
你不用打扮得很漂亮,不过是去烤肉而已。

7.Get over yourself, Jake.
少自以为是 ,杰克。

别自以为是了