46. D) It has little impact on their decision whether or not to quit smoking.
47. A) Pass a law to standardise cigarette packaging.
48. B) The number of smokes has dropped more sharply than in the UK.
49. A) Prime Minister Cameron has been reluctant to take action.
50. C) They made more British people obese.
51. A) It is worthwhile after all.
52. D) Most of them take jobs which don't require a college degree.
53. C) Interactions among themselves outside the classroom.
54. B) Meting people who will be helpful to you in the future.
55. D) The prestige of the university influences employers' recruitment decisions.