A:It's very nice of you to invite me.
     你真是太好了,请我来做客。
B:I'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?
     刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?
A:Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?
     谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?
B:Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.
     一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。
A:Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.
     中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。
B:Mr. liu, would you care for another helping?
     刘先生,再来一点吧?
A:No more, thank you. I'm quite full.
     不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。
B:Did you enjoy the meal?
     您吃得怎么样?
A:It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.
     好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。
B:I'm so glad you like it.
     你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。
A:Thank you very much for your hospitality.