文本五:

黑死星 日

巫帝:赤峰坎……
Xanthor: Redhill Ridge…
利普顿(画外):是什么把我们的巫帝大将军给难住了?
Lipton (offscreen): what is troubling our Great General Xanthor?
巫帝:利普顿?
Xanthor: Lipton?
利普顿:巫帝将军,短短一年时间,蛙族六大舰队中的两支,都给消灭了——这大功恐怕没人能比的上了吧?
Lipton: General Xanthor, in one short year you have managed to destroy two of the six Frog Nation fleets. Who can possibly live up to those accomplishments?
巫帝:你来干什么?这里没你的事。
Xanthor: what are you here for? There is nothing that concerns you here.
利普顿:我来看看老朋友,顺便……
Lipton: I’ve just come to see old friends…
利普顿:办点公事。
Lipton: maybe do some minor official business as well.
利普顿:哎,你这儿,怎么连个给客人坐的位子都没有?
Lipton: and anyways, you are here, but I see you won’t be offering me a seat
巫帝:有话直说。
Xanthor: if you have something to say get to it
利普顿:赤峰坎那里,纠结的太久了。
Lipton: the capture of red hill ridge is taking too long
利普顿:表面上看,我们现在有些优势。很短的时间内就攻陷了蛙族大量的领地,比如罗池,罗布,我军进攻的时候,完全没有受到抵抗。
Lipton: on the surface it seems that we are at an advantage right now. In a short time we have had a lot of success and gained a lot of territory. However, our fleets were aggressive and we took them by surprise meeting little resistance.
利普顿:咱们可是一直在跟没有准备的敌人交战。
Lipton: we have been fighting an enemy that was not prepared for war.
利普顿:赤峰坎——这里的抵抗力量,超出了我们的预计。蛙族人慢慢开始觉醒了,我们可能唤醒了一只巨兽。而这只巨兽,正在迅速成长。
Lipton: Redhill Ridge’s defenses have been an unexpected surprise. Slowly the Frog Nation is being awakened to the danger of war and I am afraid we have stirred a sleeping giant. Their power is growing faster than we could have imagined.
巫帝:哼,那又怎么样?
Xanthor: hummm… what makes you think that?
利普顿:我只怕局势有变。
Lipton: I’m afraid the tides are already changing.
巫帝:笑话,区区一个赤峰坎,我自有办法对付。
Xanthor: you must be joking, they only have Redhill Ridge and I have a plan to deal with that.
利普顿:只拿下赤峰坎还不够。由于赤峰坎的一些小胜利,蛙族的士气将越来越高,军队的成长速度非常快,一些新的科技也在慢慢用于实战。我们必须遏制住他们的发展。
Lipton: I’m afraid the destruction of Redhill Ridge will not be enough now. Their victories in this sector have given them an even more important weapon, hope. The numbers of their armies and fleets are growing at an alarming rate and they are starting to implement new technologies and equipment that could turn the war in their favour. We must put a stop to this before these new technologies can be used.
巫帝:接着说。
Xanthor: what are you trying to say?
利普顿:看这里。
Lipton: look here.
巫帝:敦尼城?
Xanthor: Dun Ni city?
利普顿:对!赤峰坎能坚持到现在,就是因为有一条完善的补给线连接着。我的侦察部队最近在敦尼城和赤峰坎之间侦察到了大量的跳跃信号。
Lipton: that’s right. Redhill Ridge has only been able to hold out this long because it has a secure supply route from Dun Ni city. I have had many patrols probe for jump signals between Dun Ni City and Redhill Ridge. If we can disrupt this route Redhill Ridge will surely fall.
巫帝:这么说,有一条安全的跳跃路线连接着赤峰坎与敦尼城?
Xanthor: as you say, it’s a secure supply route from Dun Ni City?
利普顿:安全?哼,他们自以为安全。
Lipton: secure? Huh, that’s what they think.