Anything else?
还有其他的吗?

No, that’s all.
不,够拉。

Can I have a paper bag?
能给我个纸袋吗?

I’ll take this.
我就要这个。

How much it all together?
一共多少钱?

Does it include tax?
含税了吗?

Could you give me a little discount?
能打些折吗?

Can I buy it tax-free?
我买它能免税吗?

Do you accept traveler’s checks?
你们接受旅行支票吗?

Do you accept this credit card?
你们收这种信用卡吗?

What kind of credit cards do you accept?
你们接受什么样的信用卡?

Is there a money exchange counter?
这有两替所吗?

Can I pay in Chinese Yuan and US dollars mixed?
我能付人民币和美元吗?

Is there a mistake in this bill?
是不是帐单有错误?

Could you check it again?
你能再检查一下吗?

You gave me the wrong change.
你找错钱拉。

Can I have a receipt, please.
能给我个收条吗?

I don’t have my change back yet.
还没找我钱呢。

I already paid.
我已经付钱了。

Could you tell me how to make it tax-free?
能告诉我怎么使它免税吗?

May I have the form for tax refund?
能给我张退税表吗?

Where can I get a form for tax refund?
我在哪能得到退税表?

Could you deliver it to Boston hotel?
你能把它送到波士顿酒店吗?

I’d like to have it today.
我今天想要这个。

What should I do to send this to Japan?
把这个送回日本我需要做些什么?

Could you send it to my address in China?
你能送回在中国的这个地址吗?

By air (sea) mail, please.
空(水)运。

How long does it take to reach Chinese by air mail?
空运多久能到中国?

Can I take an insurance?
能带上保险吗?

How much does it cost by air mail?
空运多少钱?

Do I have to declare?
我要申报吗?

Will I have any difficulties with customs?
我过海关有什么困难吗?

I think this is broken here.
我想这是坏拉。

It doesn’t work at all.
根本没用。

Could you fix it or give me a refund?
你能修好它或是退款给我吗?

I found a stain here.
这有个污点。

Could you exchange this, please?
能换这个吗?

Could you change it for a new one?
能换个新的吗?