1.Hello, is this the home of Mr.Chen?
1.喂,是陈先生的家吗?

2.Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen?
2.喂,我想和陈先生讲话。

3.Is there anyone who can speak English.
3.请问有没有会讲英语的?

4.Can you tell me what time Mr. chen will be back ?
4.你能否告诉我陈先生何时会回来?

5.Will you please repeat it?
5.请你重说一遍好吗?

6.He has left already .
6.他已经离开了。

7.He is attending a conference now.
7.他正在出席会议。

8.I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.
8.我把这个电话转给陈先生。

9.I am sorry to keep you waiting.
9.真抱歉,让你久等了。

10.His extension number is 285.
10.他的分机号码是285。

11.He is speaking on another phone.
11.他正在接听别的电话。

12.Would you please take a message?
12.请你代我留话好吗?

13.Would you like to leave any message?
13.你要留什么话吗?

14.I would like to place a station-to-station call.
14.我要打一个叫号电话。

15.I would like to place a person-to-person call.
15.我要打一个叫人电话。

16.I don't know how to do that.
16.我不知道该怎么打。

17.Will you accept the charge.
17.你愿意付电话费用吗?

18.Where is the telephone office?
18.电话局在什么地方?

19.Is there a public phone near here?
19.这附近有公用电话吗?

20.Do you have a coin for the phone?
20.你有打电话的硬币吗?

21.How do I call this number?
21.这个号码怎么打?

22.Do you have a phone book (directory)?
22.你有电话簿吗?

23.I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei.
23.我想打个长途电话到台北去。

24.I want to make an overseas call to the United States?
24.我想打个电话到美国去。

25.How much is a call to the United states?
25.打一个电话到美国去需要多少钱?

 

声明:音视频均来自互联网链接,仅供学习使用。本网站自身不存储、控制、修改被链接的内容。"沪江网"高度重视知识产权保护。当如发现本网站发布的信息包含有侵犯其著作权的链接内容时,请联系我们,我们将依法采取措施移除相关内容或屏蔽相关链接。