●理财

什么时候到期?

When is this due? *due“必须支付”、“支付期限到了”。日常生活中常使用带有due的表达方式。

Here's the phone bill. (这是电话费通知单。)

When is this due? (交费截止到什么时候?)

When is the rent due? (房租截止到几号?)

When is the paper due? (交论文的时间截止到几号?)

When is the last day I can pay for this?

How long is the pay period?

When do I have to pay this by?

When does this have to be finished by?

交费日期截止到30号。

It's due on the thirtieth.

能帮我换一下零钱吗?

Could you give me change? * change 也有“零钱”的意思。

Can you change this?

Could I have change?

能帮我换开100日元吗?

Do you have change for one hundred yen? *change 除了“交换,兑换”的意思之外,还有“零钱,破开的钱”。

Do you have change for one hundred yen? (能帮我换开100日元吗?)

Sure. (可以。)

Can you change this? (能帮我破一下吗?)

Can you break a one-hundred-yen bill? (能帮我破开100日元吗?)

Can you break a hundred?

I'd like to change a hundred-yen note. (我想破开100日元。)

Here's one hundred yen. Could I have change? (这是100日元,能帮我破开吗?)

我要存5000日元(在我的账户上。)

I need to deposit five thousand yen (in my savings account). *deposit“在银行存钱”。

savings account “账户,户头”。

I need to put ¥5,000 into the bank.

我要取5000日元(从我的账户上)。

I need to withdraw ¥5,000 (from my savings account). *withdraw“(从存款中)取出,拿出”。

I need to take out ¥5,000 from the bank.

我是自己掏的腰包。

I paid out of my own pocket. 直译是“从自己的口袋里拿出钱来支付。”是“自己掏腰包”的固定说法。

我没带现金。

I'm out of cash.

我现在没有多少现金。

I don't have much money on me now.

May I borrow some money? (能借点儿钱吗?)

I don't have much money on me now. (我现在没有多少现金。)

I didn't bring very much money with me. (我身上没带多少现金。)

I'm a little short of money now. (我现在钱不够用。)

身无分文。

I'm broke.

May I borrow ten dollars? (能借给我10美元吗?)

Sorry, I'm broke. (对不起,我现在身无分文。)

I have no money.

I'm out of money.

I'm flat broke. * 强调的说法。

现在我有很多现金。

I have a lot of money on me now.

I brought a lot of money with me. (我带来了许多现金。)

I'm rich now. (我现在很有钱。)

I'm rolling in it.

I have lots of cash on me.

我可没有时间闲呆着。

I can't afford to be lazy. *afford“有钱,有时间,有力量”、“有富余”。

I can't afford to be idle.

I don't have time to be lazy.

多浪费呀!

What a waste! *waste “浪费,荒废,徒劳”。

How wasteful!

他因为还不上债而躲了起来。

He didn't pay the debt and disappeared. *debt“借债,负债,有欠债的状态”。

He skipped town without paying his debt.