1.C'mon, he's right. Tit for tat.
【解说】今天的句子选自万能滴《老友记》C'mon [口语]come on的缩约词，表示“拜托，快来”，tit for tat 以牙还牙，针锋相对
2. We humans are pretty good at communicating with sounds other than words. But how much of this is hard-wired, and how much do we pick up from others?
3. I had actively participated in every moment of the creation of this life. So why didn't I see myself in any of it?
【解说】今天的句子选自电影《美食、祈祷和恋爱 Eat Pray Love 》participate in 参加；分享 (近义词：take part in , go through , partake in)米有特别难读的单词，大家注意语音语调哈。
4. And don't be thinking it's an accident or some optical illusion. It's destiny.
5. Is love a fancy or a feeling? No. It is immortal as immaculate truth.
6. Did you hoist a few on New Year's? Of course, getting together with friends over a few adult beverages has a long history.
7. The history of Valentine's Day is quite dramatic and dates back to 300 AD in Rome, Italy.