热爱自拍的你有想过如何用英语表达这个词吗?一起来看看《喜新不厌旧》的这个片段是怎么说的吧。

对话原文

 

So…

所以 

We haven't had a chance to connect since the divorce.

我们在你离婚之后一直都没什么机会沟通 

H-How you doing?

你 你最近怎么样 

I'm a little mad at myself.

我对自己有点儿生气 

I just made so many mistakes.

我犯了太多错误了 

Oh, God. Please.

天呐 别这样

Listen, marriage is tough.

听着 婚姻很艰难的 

No, I mean, if we had broken up on-camera,

不 我是说 如果我们在镜头前离婚的话 

I'd have my own show right now.

我现在可能都有自己的节目了 

Huh. Yeah, I wasn't talking about the show, though.

原来是这样 不过我说的不是什么节目 

I just -- I'm talking about you.

我只是 我是在说你 

Like, how do you feel?

你感觉怎么样 

I feel like you're kind of bumming me out.

我觉得你是想让我感到很失落 

Oh. I was just trying to…

我只是想试着 

No, it's okay. It's okay. I'm gonna use it.

没事没事 照用不误 

Oh. For… What are you gonna

干嘛 你这是要干嘛 

Sad selfie with my lunch.

午餐时的悲伤自拍

 

今日重点:

离婚:divorce。也可以作动词,get divorced,离婚

生气:be mad at

犯错:make mistakes

艰难的:tough

分手:break up

在镜头前:on-camera

使不愉快:bum sb. out

自拍:selfie。拍个自拍:take a selfie

 

想看完整视频,请关注【沪江英语】公众号