蹩脚口语：in the debt
地道口语：in the hole
- Got any plans for the long weekend?
- The usual.
- What, getting drunk on cheap whiskey and smashing your fist through a wall?
- No, I understand. Fourth of July and all. Don't worry about it. I'll get somebody else.
- Somebody else for what?
- An open bond just came in. But you know what? Your thing sounds a lot more fun. Don't worry about it. I mean, I'll find somebody else.
- Whoa, hold up, Heidi. I need this gig. Come on, man, I'm in the hole.
- You're always in the hole.
- What's your point?
- My point is I just don't know if you're the right person for the job. This thing could be a disaster.