- Hello, my peeps. The Fosters, I love them.
- Dad, come play Legos with me.
- Yes, yes, I will. But I am going to lapse into a mini coma for just a second, and then we're gonna have the best Lego battle ever.
- Fosters! What up?
- Hey, Katy. Everything okay next door?
- Yeah. Wait, you guys still need me to baby-sit, right? Isn't it date night?
- Yes, date night. Of course.
- Hey! Yay! That's right. Date night. Thank you for coming, Katy, so we can go on date night.
- Are you two okay?
- Sure. No. Listen, honey, if you're too tired...
- No, I'm good. I'm good. I've been looking forward to this all week. Unless you're too tired.
- No! It'll be fun, right? We should go. We should go. Should we go? Right? We should go. We should go.