蹩脚口语： too excited
地道口语：out of one's mind excited
- What are you doing? You're talking to me while you're exercising?
- No, I'm just watching it. I have this subdural hematoma thing due Friday. I'm trying to finish it before we go out tonight.
- Out? You two? Where?
- Dinner at Burt's parents'.
- Ooh! They must be out-of-their-minds excited.
- Yeah, you know them.
- I think they're probably happy to be the only set of grandparents and have the baby to themselves.
- Don't say that. You're lucky to have them so close.
- I know, I know. We're gonna lean pretty hard on them.