- Honey. Honey. Did you talk to Sy?
- Sy? Sy Ableman That's right, he called But I...
- You didn't talk to him?
- You know the problems that you and I have been having?
- Well, Sy and I have become very close. In short, I think it's time that we start talking about a divorce.
- Sy Ableman?
- This is not about Sy.
- You mentioned Sy!
- Don't twist my words, Larry.
- A divorce? What have I done? I haven't done anything.
- Larry, don't be a child. You haven't done anything. I haven't done anything.
- Yes! Yes, we haven't done anything. And I'm probably about to get tenure.