面试如何成功:面试对话实例
作者:kathy
来源:互联网
2016-09-21 22:07
A: What kind of personality do you think you have?
你认为你有怎样的性格?
B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。
A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?
你的弱点和优点是什么?
B: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.
嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话。我想我的优点是很执着,而且学东西很快。
A: What do you know about our major products and our share of the market?
关于本公司的产品和市场份额你知道些什么?
B: Your company's products are mostly marketed in Europe and the United States, but particularly has sold very well here in China. So I think in the future you'll find China to be a profitable market as well.
贵公司的产品主要在欧洲、美国市场销售,但是在中国市场的销路非常好,所以我想你会发现中国也是一个容易赚钱的市场。
A: What made you decide to change your job?
你为什么决定换工作?
B: I would like to get a job in which I can further develop my career.
我想找一个工作进一步发展自己的事业。
A: May I ask you why you left the former company?
可以问一下你为什么离开以前的公司?
B: Because I want to change my working environment and seek new challenges.
因为我想换一下工作环境,迎接新的挑战。
A: What is your working experience?
你的工作经历是怎样的?
B: I have worked for IBM for 3 years.
我在IBM工作过3年。
A: How will your experiences benefit this company?
你的经历对公司有什么好处?
B: I know the marketing from top to bottom and. I can develop a new market for you. That will increase your profit margin and keep the shareholders satisfied.
我是对市场营销非常熟悉。我能为贵公司开发新的市场,这会增加贵公司的利润, 让股东们感到满意。
A: Are you aware of the aspects of this position and do you feel you are qualified?
你对这个职位了解吗,你认为自己合格吗?
B: Yes, I understand my qualification and your needs by researching your company.
是的,通过对你们公司的研究,我理解你们的要求,并认为我对这能胜任这个岗位。
A: If you enter this company, what section would you like to work in?
如果能进公司,你想在哪个部门工作?
B: If possible. I'd like to be positioned in International Trade Department
.
可能的话,我想在国际部工作。