Dialogue 2

I: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?

I: 你能设想一下五年后你在做些什么吗?

A: As I have some administrative experience from my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

A: 因为我以前的工作积累了一些管理经验,我希望将来能运用我的组织和计划才能。

I: How do you plan to accomplish this?

I: 你计划怎样来实现它呢?

A: By doing everything necessary and for further study.

A: 做任何需要做的事情以及继续深入学习。

I: How long would you like to stay with this company?

I: 你打算在本公司干多长时间?

A: How long I will stay with the company depends on whether the company and I are satisfied with each other.

A: 我在贵公司干多长时间决定于我和公司之间是否互相满意。

I: What do you think of this industry's outlook in five years?

I: 你认为五年内这个行业前景如何?

A: I do believe this industry will be developed rapidly in 5 years time.

A: 我相信在这五年中,这个行业会迅猛发展的。

Dialogue 3

I: How long do you plan to stay here?

I: 你打算在这里工作多久?

A: To speak frankly, it doesn't depend on me.

A: 坦白地说,这不是我能决定的。

I: How so?

I: 为什么?

A: I really want to obtain a permanent job. I won't leave as long as I have opportunity to apply my knowledge and get on well with my superiors and colleagues.

A: 我很想拥有一个固定的工作,只要我有施展才能的机会,而且能和上级、同事相处得好,我就不会离开。

I: What are your future plans and what kind of expectations do you have of the company?

I: 你将来有什么计划?你对公司有什么期望?

A: I know that generally it is possible to move from this position to a management position with two years experience in the company and I would look forward to having the responsibility for training and supervising new members of staff.

A: 我知道,通常情况下在贵公司具有了两年的工作经验后是有可能从现在的职位升到管理的位置。我希望能承担培训和监督新员工的职责。

I: What is your typical workday like at your present job?

I: 你现在这份工作每天基本上都做些什么?

A: I arrive at 8 o'clock every morning, and I make a list of things I must do that day.

A: 我每天早上八点到,然后把我当天要做的事情列出来。

I: What then?

I: 然后呢?

A: Then I start work on my list.

A: 然后我就按照列表工作。