1. 一门外国语 ____________________________________
3. 两位解放军战士 ________________________________
4. 听收音机 ______________________________________
5. 向贫下中农学习 ________________________5.
6. 北京第五中学 __________________________________
7. 感动得流下眼泪 ________________________________
8. 6700多米长 ____________________________________
9. 在不到三个月的时间里 __________________________
10. 赶上先进单位 _________________________________
1. Will you say it _______ English?
2. The pupils will go to the school farm _______ foot.
3. What’s the matter _______ you?
4. Comrade Wang was never afraid _______ any difficulties.
5. They spoke one _______ any difficult ___ another at the meeting.
1. The Yangtze River is _______ longer than the Pearl River(珠江).
2. Which ball game do you like better, basketball _______ football?
3. He talked for _______ hour and _______ half this morning.
4. You don’t know Russian, I don’t know Russian _______.
1. A: _______the meeting _______ (begin)?
B: Yes, already. It _______ (begin) five minutes ago.
2. How _______ you _______ (do)?
3. By yesterday evening, he _______ (read) only fifty pages.
4. Look! The children _______ (run) on the playground.
1. A reports will be giving by Comrade Li tomorrow.
2. China is one of bigest countries in the world.
3. When we were in the countryside, the commune members teach us how cut wheat and transplant rice.
4. We study hard for the revolution.
5. My sister is tractor driver. He often come to see me.
Before liberation there was a poor man who worked for a landlord. The landlord made the man work all day long, but paid him very little money and didn’t give him enough food to eat.
One day when the man was having breakfast, the landlord came and said to him, “It’s too much trouble (麻烦) to go to work and come back for lunch, then go to the fields again and come back for supper. So I want you to have breakfast and lunch supper now, before you go to the fields.”
“How can I eat three meals at the same time?” the farmhand thought. But he said, “All right. ” He finished his breakfast and went out.
Two hours later the landlord went out for a walk. Now what did he see? He saw that the farmhand was sitting under a tree and smoking. The landlord was very angry. “Why aren’t you working in the fields?” he asked. The farmhand said with a smile, “I’ve already had my supper and you know very well that after supper it’s time to rest.”
1. Who did the poor man work for?
2. Could he get enough money and food for his work?
3. Why did the landlord want him to h money and food foave three meals at the same time?
4. The poor man didn’t have three meals at the same time, did he?
5. Was the landlord smoking when the farmhand saw him?
6. Why did the farmhand sit under a tree and have a rest?
4. 中国人民用洋油(foreign oil)的日子一去不复返了。