例：How much is the shirt ?
A. ￡19.15. B. ￡9.15. C. ￡9.18.
1. What do we learn about the man?
A. He slept well on the plane. B. He had a long trip.
C. He had a meeting.
2. Why will the woman stay home in the evening?
A. To wait for a call.
B. To watch a ball game on TV.
C. To have dinner with a friend.
3. What gift will the woman probably get for Mary?
A. A school bag. B. A record. C. A theatre ticket.
4. What does the man mainly do in his spare time?
A. Learn a language. B. Do some sports. C. Play the piano.
5. What did the woman like doing when she was young?
A. Riding a bicycle with friends.
B. Travelling the country.
C. Reading alone.
6. Where does the conversation take place?
A. In a hotel. B. At a booking office.
C. At a friend’s house.
7. What will the man probably do in a few days?
A. Fly to another country. B. Come to the same hotel.
C. Drive here to visit friends.
8. What did the man worry about at the beginning of the conversation?
A. He might not find everything he wanted.
B. He might not have enough money with him.
C. He might not be able to carry the shopping.
9. How much should the man pay?
A. ＄5. B. ＄75. C. ＄75.05.
10. What did the woman do in the end?
A. She charged the man a little less.
B. She asked the man to pay her later.
C. She made a mistake in adding up the cost.
11. Where are the speakers?
A. In a classroom. B. In a theatre. C. In an office.
12. Why does the man plan to leave early?
A. He is going on vacation.
B. He is going to a performance.
C. He is going to the post office.
13. What does the woman offer to do?
A. Clean the office. B. Pick up the man’s son.
C. Finish the man’s work.
14. How does the woman feel at the beginning of the conversation?
A. Angry. B. Surprised. C. Sad.
15. What size bag does the woman want?
A. A 24-inch bag. B. A 29-inch bag. C. A 32-inch bag.
16. When will the woman leave for Mexico?
A. On Thursday. B. On Friday. C. On Saturday.
17. Where does the man work?
A. At a mail order company.
B. At an international travel service.
C. At the airport information desk.
18. Why did the woman not go to college?
A. She didn’t pass the exam.
B. She wasn’t interested in college
C. She couldn’t afford college education.
19. What job does the woman say she did?
A. She was a bus conductor.
B. She was a shop assistant.
C. She was a housekeeper.
20. What did the woman think of her friend’s college life?
A. It was busy. B. It was wonderful. C. It was dull.