湖 南 卷
第一节(共5小题，每小题1. 5分，满分7. 5分)
例：How much is the shirt?
A. ￡19. 15. B. ￡9. 15. C. ￡9. 18.
1. What will the woman probably do tonight?
A. See a film. B. Go to a concert. C. Do some shopping.
2. Where does the conversation take place?
A. in an office. B. In a hotel. C. in a bedroom.
3. What time is it now?
A. 2:30. B. 2:20. C. 2:10.
4. What did the man buy yesterday?
A. Shirts. B. Shoes. C. Trousers.
5. What does the man suggest the woman do?
A. Study al home. B. Go to school. C. Come back early.
6. What is the probable relationship between the two speakers?
A. Clerk and gust. B. Nurse and patient.
C. Manager and secretary.
7. What can we learn from this conversation?
A. The man can’t smoke in tile office.
B. The man’s living-room is full of smoke.
C. The man can’t get a non-smoking room.
8. Why is the mini sleeping on the job?
A. He has to work late. B. He has to get up early.
C. He has a busy social life.
9. How did the man probably go to work in the past?
A. By bus. B. By tram. C. By motorbike.
10. How long does it take the man to go to work now?
A. About two bouts. B. About one hour.
C. About 15 minutes
11. Where is the woman probably speaking?
A. In a changing room B. At a school cafe.
C. At an information desk.
12. When can the man swim in the afternoon?
A. From one to three. B. From three to five.
C. From five to seven.
13. What would the man like to play?
A. Tennis. B. Football. C. Basketball.
14. Why did the couple leave?
A. They got their concert tickets. B. They felt angry with the woman.
C. They didn’t want to wait any longer.
15. How soon will the ticket office be closed?
A.a In one hour. B. In two hours. C. In three hours.
16. What do we know about the woman?
A, She quarreled with the man. B. She is waiting for her friend.
C. She has moved up only a little.
17. What can we learn about the man?
A. He is willing to wait. B. He is pleased to see the woman.
C. He is disappointed about his phone order.
第三节 （共3小题，每小题1. 5分，满分4. 5分）
BRIGHTON TOURIST IMFORMATION OFFICE
(Monday- Friday): 9:00 a. m. -6:00 p. m.
Information on: hotels, restaurants & 18. museums in the city
City tours: from Churchill Square, around 19. the city canter/ historic city center
Tours cost: ￡5. 00.
Tickets from: 20. the bus driver