M: Excuse me. Can you tell me how much the shirt is?
W: Yes, it’s nine fifteen.
How much is shirt?
1. Who is paying the lunch now?
A. They share the bill
B. The woman.
C. The man.
2. Who are the two speakers?
3. What will the speakers do over the weekend?
A. Go camping.
B. Stay at home.
C. Climb mountains.
4. Where are the speakers?
A. In a bookstore.
B. On a bus.
C. At home.
5. What does the man ask the woman to do ?
A. Get his key.
B. Start the car.
C. Wait for him.
6. Why does the woman call the man?
A. To tell him the time and place of a meeting.
B. To tell him how to get to Birmingham.
C. To tell him to visit Don White.
7. Which train is the woman taking?
A. The 10: 17.
B. The 10: 45
C. The 11: 15
8. When is their flight?
A. In the morning.
B. In the afternoon.
C. In the evening.
9. Why do the speakers need to stop off in Hong Kong?
A. Direct flights are more expensive.
B. They plan to do some shopping there.
C. There are no non-stop flights to Singapore.
10. How long will the speakers be away from home?
A. Two days.
B. Ten days.
C. Twelve days.
11. Where does this conversation take place?
A. In a concert hall.
B. Ina a restaurant
C. In a theatre
12. How does the woman feel in the conversation?
13. What is the woman going to do next?
A. Start to work immediately.
B. Talk to the group
C. Sit down to order.
14. Why was Bill unhappy about the game?
A. Some players played poorly.
B. The scores were too close.
C. It lasted too long.
15. Who cheered for the Tigers?
16. What was the one thing Bill said he enjoyed?
A. His friends’ company
B. Supporting his team.
C. Eating some food
17. What do you know about the woman?
A. She knows Bill well.
B. She owns a restaurant.
C. She dislikes football.
18. What do we know about Cactus City Wild West Park?
A. A place to see cowboys and cowgirls.
B. A place for children to play in winter.
C. A fun place for the whole family
19. When does the wild west show begin?
A. At 10 am weekdays
B. At 2pm on weekends.
C. At 2:30 pm everyday.
20. When can people take free buses to the park?
A. On Saturdays and Sundays
B. Throughout the week
C. In the evenings.