在今天的全球化时代,商务英语已经成为商业领域不可或缺的一部分。英语商务情景对话是商务人士进行商务谈判、合作、交流等方面不可或缺的工具。

 

1.

A:Excuse me, but aren't you Mr. Jackson from Australia?

对不起,您是澳大利亚来的杰克逊先生吗?

B:Yes. Are you Mr. Robin?

是的,你是罗宾先生吗?

A:Yes. Here’s my business card. We’ve been looking forward to meeting you.

是的,这是我的名片。我们一直在期待见到您。

B:Thank you. I’m also delighted to meet you.

谢谢,我也很高兴见到您。

2.

A:What's your best price for that item?

这种货你们最低价是多少?

B:The unit price is $12.50.

单价是12.50美元。

A:I think the price is a little high. Can't you reduce it?

我觉得这个价贵了点,你能不能减一点?

B:I'm afraid we can't. $12.50 is our rock bottom price. If you purchase more than 10,000 units we can reduce it to $12.00.

恐怕不行,12.50美元是我们的底价。如果你订货超过10,000件,我们可以减到12.00美元。

3.

A:Mr. Smith, welcome, we are very glad you are here to meet us this afternoon.

史密斯先生,欢迎您能来,我们非常高兴你能来和我们共进午餐。

B:Thank you very much. I am very delighted to be invited to lunch.

感谢您,我感到非常荣幸能被邀请过来共进午餐。

A:Please, come in.

您请进。

B:Thank you for preparing so splendid a lunch specially for me.

谢谢你们为我准备这么丰盛的午餐。

4.

A:We would appreciate your kind consideration in the next negotiation.

在接下来的洽谈中,我们真心感激您能考虑我们的合作。

B:No problem. I hope we can keep a good business relationship in the future.

当然的。我希望我们在未来能保持一个良好的合作关系。

A:I wish a brisk business for us all and a long-time development in our business.

我也希望我们双方都生意兴隆,我们双方的合作能够长期共赢互利。

5.

A:Hello! My name is Lily. You’re a new comer here, auh?

你好,我的名字叫莉莉,你是新来的同事对吗?

B:Yes. My name is Maggie. I just started a week ago.

是的,我的名字叫麦琪,我才来一个星期。

A:Well, if you have any questions, pls ask me at any time.

好的,要是你有任何问题,随时可以问我。

B:Thanks, I appreciate that.

谢谢,感激不尽。

6.

A:Can I talk to Mark?

我可以跟 Mark 讲话吗?

B:He is out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message?

他出去吃午饭了,你要留言吗?

A:When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212?

他回来后, 能不能让他打 (206) 5551212 这个号码给我?

B:Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper.

当然, 稍等一下让我拿个纸笔。

7.

A:Good morning. E2say Company.

早上好!这里是一线口语。

B:Good morning. Could I speak to Mrs. Li, please?

早上好!请叫理小姐接电话。

A:Yes. Hold the line, please… Hello, I’m afraid Mrs. Li is completely snowed under at present.

好的,请稍等……喂,李小姐现在很忙,可能无法接电话。

B:Ok. Could you ask him to call me back?

好吧,你能叫她给我回个电话吗?

A:Yes. What’s your name, please?

可以,请问您贵姓?

B:My name is lily,and the number is 4008891618.

我叫莉莉,我的电话是4008891618。

A:Ok, I’ll give Mrs. Li the message.

好的,我会转告李小姐的。

8.

A:Hi, Lucy. Good afternoon.

嗨,露西,下午好。

B:Hi, Gigi. I hate to bring this up, but that new stereo system you got…

你好,琪琪。我本不想提的,只是你新买的音响…

A:What’s the matter?

怎么啦?

B:You were playing it all the morning. It kept me couldn’t talk with customer。

你们一上午都在放音乐,导致我无法与客户正常沟通。

A:I’m sorry,I didn’t realize it was that loud. I’ll keep it down in the future.

对不起,我没有意识到声音竟有那么大,我以后不会再这样了。

9.

A:Hello, Jack, good to see you a-gain.

你好,杰克,很高兴再次见到你。

B:Hello, mark. How’s business?

你好,马克,生意怎么样?

A:Oh, can’t complain.

噢,还不错。

B:Good. Jack, I’d like to introduce a colleague, nick. nick just joined us from CA, and he served for after you from now on.

好的,杰克,我给你介绍一位同事,尼克。尼克刚刚从CA公司来到我们公司工作,从现在起,他将为您服务。

C:Hello, Mr. Thomas.

您好,托马斯先生。

A;Jack , please. “Mr. Thomas” makes me sound old.

请叫我杰克吧,托马斯先生”听起来老气横秋的。

C:Fine, Jack. I’m nick. I look forward to working with you.

好的,杰克,我叫尼克。很期待接下来和你一起合作。

  1. 必要的会议(A mandatory meeting)

A: Paul? I need to work out a time to get together with your people.

B: Does everybody need to be there? Hilary and Jason are on vacation this week.

A: It would be best if everybody could be there. How about next week sometime?

B: Let me take a look at the schedule. I’ll get back to you this afternoon, all right?

  1. 员工会议(Setting up a staff meeting)

A: We’re going to need everybody’s input on this project. So I’d like to fix a time to meet next week and hear what you all have to say.

B: I’d prefer to meet in the morning. I’m going to be out of the office most afternoons next week.

A: I don’t have any problem with that. Let’s set it up for 9:30 Wednesday morning. We can carry it over to Thursday if we need to.

B: That’s fine. What do the rest of you think?

  1. 预约维修(A maintenance appointment)

A: Hello? Is this the Maintenance Department?

B: Yeah. That’s right. What can I do for you?

A: We’re having a lot of trouble with our printer. Could you come and take a look at it sometime this afternoon?

B: Let me see. Yeah, all right. I’ll be over about two.

  1. 招聘预约(A recruitment appointment)

A: Excuse me. Mr. Emory?

B: Yes, Ms. Rodriguez? How can I help you?

A: I wanted to see if I could arrange a meeting with you to discuss recruitment.

B: Absolutely. I’ve been wanting to meet with you about that. Let me just get my book.

14.

A: Hi, Linda, how many lessons do you have in school?

B: There are 30 lessons a week, and you?

A: It's the same. We have Chinese, Maths, English, Arts, PE, and music.

B: It's the same. What's your favourite subject?

A: I like English best, because it's good. and how about you?

B: Oh, I like Chinese best, because it's beautiful.

A: Haha, I see. What's your favourite after-class activity?

B: I like palying badminton, it makes me happy, and you?

A: I like playing basketball with my friends, we are happy, too.

15.

A: Hi, Tom, can I borrow your bike this week?

B: Yes, of course, but why?

A: Mine is broken. We went to a mountain last week.

B: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. When do you want it?

A: This saturday

B: Oh, no problem at all.

A: How long can I keep it?

B: You can return it next week.

A: Oh, it's veyr kind of you.

B: it's all right.

16.

A: I‘d like to get the ball rolling(开始)by talking about prices.

B: Shoot.(洗耳恭听)I‘d be happy to answer any questions you may have.

A: Your products are very good. But I‘m a little worried about the prices you‘re asking.

B: You think we about be asking for more?(laughs)

A: (chuckles莞尔) That‘s not exactly what I had in mind. I know your research costs are high, but what I‘d like is a 25% discount.

B: That seems to be a little high, Mr. Smith. I don‘t know how we can make a profit with those numbers.

A: Please, Robert, call me Dan. (pause) Well, if we promise future business――volume sales(大笔交易)――that will slash your costs(大量减低成本)for making the Exec-U-ciser, right?

B: Yes, but it‘s hard to see how you can place such large orders. How could you turn over(销磬)so many? (pause) We‘d need a guarantee of future business, not just a promise.

A: We said we wanted 1000 pieces over a six-month period. What if we place orders for twelve months, with a guarantee?

B: If you can guarantee that on paper, I think we can discuss this further.

17.

Helen:Hello, I‘m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.

海伦:哈啰,我从旧金山打来找李凯文。

Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.

凯文:我是李凯文。

Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.

海伦:嗨。我是海伦_派克。

Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?

凯文:早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?

Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?

海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?

Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.

凯文:我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。

Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?

海伦:您想要空运多少数量呢?

Kevin:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.

凯文:一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。

Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?

海伦:好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?

Kevin:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact

information.

凯文:事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司——中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。

Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.

海伦:好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。

Kevin:That would be great.

凯文:那样很好。

Helen:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.

海伦:我不确定海运的时间表。

Kevin:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.

凯文:不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。

Helen:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as

soon as I get them.

海伦:好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。

Kevin:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.

凯文:很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。

18.

罗伯茨:

Whats on the cards for tomorrows general meeting?

明天的例会有些什么项目?

迈克尔:

I think one of our sales representatives is going to give us a run-down on our most recent sales figures.

我想我们的销售代表之一将要给我们一份新近销售数字的报告.

罗伯茨:

Is everyone going to be there for it?

所有人都会出席吗?

迈克尔:

As far as I know everyone will be there.

就我所知所有人都会出席.

罗伯茨:

I hope so, this will be important for company`s near-term future.

我希望如此.它对于公司的近期来说很重要.

迈克尔:

Maybe we should double check to make sure everyone is aware of the importance of this meeting.

或许我们需要重新确认一下.确保每个人都意识到这次会议的重要性.

罗伯茨:

Leave that to my secretary. I`ll get her onto it.

让我的秘书去做吧.我会交待她的.

迈克尔:

Will I need to organize someone from the marketing department to give us their viewpoint on the sales results?

我要从营销部调一些人过来给我们分析一下销售结果吗?

罗伯茨:

Yes, actually that`s quite a good idea considering that it was their marketing campaign that ultimately resulted in the products success or failure.

好的.实际上这是个相当好的主意.因为是他们的营销活动最终决定了产品是成功还是失败.

迈克尔:

Ok, Ill organize that for tomorrows meeting then. I hope they will be able to prepare something on such short notice.

这事我会办的.我希望他们能在这么短的时间内准备出一些东西.

19.

罗伯茨:

Whats on the cards for tomorrows general meeting?

明天的例会有些什么项目?

迈克尔:

I think one of our sales representatives is going to give us a run-down on our most recent sales figures.

我想我们的销售代表之一将要给我们一份新近销售数字的报告.

罗伯茨:

Is everyone going to be there for it?

所有人都会出席吗?

迈克尔:

As far as I know everyone will be there.

就我所知所有人都会出席.

罗伯茨:

I hope so, this will be important for company`s near-term future.

我希望如此.它对于公司的近期来说很重要.

迈克尔:

Maybe we should double check to make sure everyone is aware of the importance of this meeting.

或许我们需要重新确认一下.确保每个人都意识到这次会议的重要性.

罗伯茨:

Leave that to my secretary. I`ll get her onto it.

让我的秘书去做吧.我会交待她的.

迈克尔:

Will I need to organize someone from the marketing department to give us their viewpoint on the sales results?

我要从营销部调一些人过来给我们分析一下销售结果吗?

罗伯茨:

Yes, actually that`s quite a good idea considering that it was their marketing campaign that ultimately resulted in the products success or failure.

好的.实际上这是个相当好的主意.因为是他们的营销活动最终决定了产品是成功还是失败.

迈克尔:

Ok, Ill organize that for tomorrows meeting then. I hope they will be able to prepare something on such short notice.

这事我会办的.我希望他们能在这么短的时间内准备出一些东西.

20.

A:Is that your quoted prices?

这是你方的价格吗?

B:Yes,The price What I say is the most reasonable.

是的,我已经报了最低的价格了。

A:Do you quote CIG or FOB?

你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?

B:FOB.

离岸价。

A:Your prices are much too high for us to accept.

你的价格太高,我们不能接受。

B:I'm so sorry,It would be very difficult for me to come down with the price.

我很抱歉,这已经是我们的最低价了。

2:介绍产品

A: Our products are excellent in quality。

我们的产品的质量非常好。

B: Yes, we have the same idea.

是的,我们也这么认为。

A: The product we produced is characterized by its compact size, energy saving and easy to learn。

我们产品速来以其体积小,节能,而且易学好用而受欢迎。

B:It's sounds great!

听起来很棒的样子!

3:市场优势

A: Now,our products are greatly appreciated in markets.

我们的产品在目前市场上非常受欢迎。

B: But we don't have the experience.

但是我们没有卖这类产品的经验。

A:I believe they are sure to be sellable in your market.

我相信他一定会在你所在的市场中卖得很好的。

B:It's necessary for me to make a market survey.

我还是需要做一个时长调查的。

A:Ok,No problem.

好的,没问题。

 

以上是为大家介绍的商务英语买卖情景对话的相关信息,希望对大家有一定的帮助。更多英语相关信息,可以关注沪江网查询。

 

特别提醒:如果您对英语学习感兴趣,想要深入学习,可以了解沪江网校精品课程,量身定制高效实用的个性化学习方案,专属督导全程伴学,扫一扫领200畅学卡。