【第四阶段 程序员的英语面试】

如果要进外企,那英语面试必不可少。而口语又是多数人的软肋,要怎么过这一关,的确是个大难题!

首先我想说明的是,英语口语基础固然重要、但面试中的英文问答是可以提前准备的,并不需要全面反映你的实际能力;其次,不用太过于纠结自己的口音问题。虽然漂亮的口语可以帮你加分,但谁也不会像要求口译员那样来要求程序员。所以原则就是:只要能表达清楚自己的意思即可。

在非英语的环境下如何最大限度地练习口语,给大家推荐一篇文章:史上最详细口语练习法!>>

另外在下面列出常见的面试英语提问,及参考答案:

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.
你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。

Q: Give me a summary of your current job description.
对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。

A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。

Q: What contribution did you make to your current previous organization?
你对目前从前的工作单位有何贡献?

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。

Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?
你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?
or Do you work well under stress or pressure?
你能承受工作上的压力吗?

A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
这种特点就是我目前(先前工作)所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。

Q: What personality traits do you admire?
你欣赏哪种性格的人?

A: I admire a person who ishonest, flexible and easy-going.
诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

A: I like people who possess the "can do" spirit.
有“实际行动”的人。

Q: How do you normally handle criticism?
你通常如何处理別人的批评?

A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。

A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.
我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。

Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?

A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.
我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?
你会在本公司服务多久呢?

A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.
只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。

Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?
你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?

A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。

A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.
我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?
你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?

A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.
薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。