she's playing with fire.
play with fire 冒险
跟中文里面说的玩火自焚的意思差不多吧?

But... bing it.
Bing是一款微软公司推出的用以取代Live Search的搜索引擎。简体中文版bing已于2009年6月1日正式对外开放访问。中文名称被定为“必应”,有“有求必应”的寓意。

- croissant?  
- Oh, yum.
croissant 羊角面包,法语里面来的词儿,英译的话就是可颂啦。说得我特饿……
yum通常用来表示美味,经常用yummy来表示。


Is it to help me sew or to stalk your new crush? 
crush 暗恋对象

this time you have crossed a line.
cross a line 过分,越过界
这个词组都不知道说了多少遍了哈。

I may have encouraged him to make a gesture,
make a gesture 摆出姿态

It's gonna knock your socks off!
knock socks off 让人大吃一惊
把人袜子都给吓掉了哈~~~

I guess good things don't always come in small packages.
Good things always come in small packages. 好东西总是藏在不起眼的小袋子里。
一句还算常用的英语句子,在圣诞节拆礼物的时候会常用吧?

Gets rare matryoshka doll.
matryoshka doll 俄罗斯套娃

They have a baby on the way.
他们就快有孩子了。
直译是他们有孩子在路上了!哈哈~~~

Guess it's the truth that's getting massaged.
看来真相已被篡改。
这里的massage是修改的意思,不然就成了真相被马杀鸡了~~~囧

We've both hit rock bottom, chuck, 
hit rock bottom 跌落谷底
形容处于最困难的困境之中。

There's so many things I love about her. But I think what I love most is the way I feel with her. With dorota, I am best possible version of myself. I have peace in my heart, Knowing I will be good husband, good father. I will die proud russian man, Very much in love.
很浪漫甜蜜的一段表白,虽然土了点,但是实在很真诚哦~~~

You have an aisle to walk down.
walk down the aisle 结婚
就是指走过婚礼教堂的长长走廊吧?跟我们说的步上红毯差不多哦。

it's not my place to say. 
not my place to say 轮不到我来说,不该我来说

While most people think it's our brain that controls our actions, it is often our heart that gets the biggest workout.
heart and brain... 好吧,听到这句话很有一种串台的错觉……


时尚装扮 地道口语 尽在绯闻女孩华丽专题