Your body creates energy from nutrients, oxygen and invigorating stimuli, such as fragrance. Natural mood, beauty and body boosters such as these suit our increasingly busy lives because they provide an instant lift and are so simple to do each day.
Massage your ears. According to traditional Chinese medicine, stimulating acupressure pints（指压穴位）on your ears increases blood circulation, and thus energy. Vigorously rub your ears all over for about a minute. They should start to feel hot and, almost immediately, you should feel more alert. Start at the lobe and massage to the top of the ear.
Taking a power shower. Sprinkle eucalyptus（桉树）oil on the floor of your shower before stepping in. Stand under steaming hot water and rub your body with. The eucalyptus scent stimulates your brain, while the hot water and the rubdown increase blood flow, sending oxygen to your cells where it’s transformed into energy.
Make a splash. Dip a face washer in cold water and wet both the front and back of your neck. Then gargle with cold water for a couple of seconds. Your neck and throat are rich with sensitive nerves, and by stimulating them with the cold water, you shock them into the “fight-or-flight” reaction, which temporarily shifts blood towards your brain.
81. After a power shower, we may feel_____________________________________.
82. We stimulate acupressure pints on our ears in order to ____________________.
83. What does the underlined word “gargle” in the last paragraph refer to?
84. What’s the main idea of this passage?
81. more energetic.
82. increase blood circulation and get energy
83. wash your throat and neck.
84. How to get instant energy.