重 庆 卷
3. 答非选择题时，必须使用0. 5毫米黑色签字笔，将答案书写在答题卡规定的位置上。
第一节(共5小题；每小题1. 5分，满分7. 5分7. 5)
例：How much is the shirt?
A. ￡19. 5 . B. ￡9. 15 . C. ￡9. 18.
1. How many classes does the woman have? :
A. Two. B. Three. C. Five.
2. What color is the woman’s car?
A. Red. B. Blue. C. Green.
3. What is the probable relationship between the two speakers?
A. Husband and wife.
B. Boss and secretary.
C. Waiter and customer.
4. What are the two speakers mainly talking about?
A. Whether to call Joan.
B. Whether to go to the meeting.
C. Whether to see Joan at lunch.
5. What does the woman mean?
A. Paul will be late.
B. Paul will be on time.
C. Paul will not come.
第二节 （共15小题；每题1. 5分，满分22. 5分）
6. What are the two speakers mainly talking about?
A. The effects of having too much food.
B. The bad results of sitting in the sun.
C. The causes of their feeling sick.
7. What do we know about the man?
A. He ate a lot of meat B. He drank no milk.
C. He washed the fruits.
8. What caused the problem?
A. The fish. B. The meat. C. The fruits.
9. When does the library close from Monday to Friday?
A. At 5:00 p. m. B. At 8:00 p. m. C. At 10:00 p. m.
10. Where is the lab?
A. On the speakers’ right.
B. On the speakers’ left.
C. Behind the speakers.
11. Why does the woman suggest the man buying a bike?
A. Some classrooms are far away from one another.
B. Riding a bike is a good way for exercise.
C. It’s convenient for him to go outside.
12. What has the woman speaker found?
A. A book. B. A picture. C. A note of $ 50,
13. What does the woman speaker want to do?
A. To keep what she* has found.
B. To buy some books.
C. To borrow some money.
14. Where does the conversation probably take place?
A. In the library. B. In the classroom. C. In the dining room.
15. Where does the woman get the newspaper?
A. On the roadsit: 2.0; mso-line-heide. B. From the office. C. From the library.
16. What is the woman busy with?
A. Her moneymaking. B. Her office work. C. Her studies.
17. How often does the woman usually go to the library?
A. Every day. B. Every two days. C. Once a week.
18. What are the two speakers mainly talking about?
A. The woman’s recent studies. B. The woman’s favorite job.
C. The woman’s reading habits.
The Old Plan
The New Plan
Breakfast at 7: 40
Breakfast at ___19___
Lunch in an Italian restaurant
Lunch in an English restaurant
A visit to a ___20___
A trip to a river
例：A computer can only do ______ you have instructed to do
A. how B. after C. what D. when
21. It is known to all that _____ you exercise regularly, you won’t keep good health.
A. unless B. whenever C. although D. if
22. — Victor certainly cares too much about himself.ht
— Yes. He’s never interested in what ______ is doing.
A. no one else B. anyone else C. someone else D. nobody else
23. My family usually goes skating for vacation, I like skating, but I want to try something different this year.
A. Let’s go. B. Cheer up. C. Like what? D. Take care.
24. His idea of having weekly family meals together, which seemed difficult at first, has ______ many good changes in their lives.
A. got through B. resulted from C. turned into p; D. brought about
25. — What’s wrong with your coat?
— Just now when I wanted to get off the bus, the man next to me ____ on it.
A. sat B. had sat C. had been sitting D. was sitting
26. Daddy didn’t mind what we were doing, as long as we were together, ____fun.
A. had B. have C. to have D. having
27. _____, he talks a lot about his favorite singers after class.
A. A quiet student as he may be B. Quiet student as he may be
C. Be a quiet student as he may D. Quiet as he may be a student
28. — What are you going to do this afternoon?
— I am going to die cinema with some friends. The film _____ quite early, so we ______ to the bookstore after that.
A. finished; are going C. finishes; are going
B. finished ; go D. finishes; go
29. Millions of pounds’ worth of damage _____ by a storm which swept across the north of England last nigh
A. has been caused B. had been caused
C. will be caused D. will have been caused
30. —You know. Bob is a little slow ______ understanding, so…
— So I have to be patient ______ him.
A. in; with B. on; with C. in; to D. at; for
31. — What should I do with this passage?
—_____ the main idea of each paragraph.
A. Finding out B. Found out C. Find out D. To find out
32. Mark was a student at this university from 1999 to 2003, ______, he studied very hard and was made Chairman of the Students’ Union.
A. during which time B. for which time
C. during whose time D. by that time
33. I was on the highway when this oar west past followed by a police car. They ______ at least 150 kilometers an hour.
A. should have been doing B. must have been doing
C. could have done D. would have done
34. The old lady’s hand shook frequently. She explained to her doctor ______ this shaking had begun half a year before, and _____, only because of this, she had been forced to give up her job.
A. when; how B. how; when C. how; how D. why; why
35. — We missed you at this morning’s meeting, Diana.
—_____, but if f hadn’t had to meet a friend, I would have been there.
A. Me. too B. I’m sorry C. Never mind D. Thank you