例: It is generally considered unwise to give a child he or she wants.
A. however B. whatever C. whichever D. whenever
21. We can never expect bluer sky unless we create less polluted world.
A. a; a B. a; the
C. the; a D. the; the
22. – I wonder how much you charge for your services.
-- The first two are free the third costs $30.
A. while B. until
C. when D. before
23. Daniel's family their holiday in Huangshan this time next week.
A. are enjoying B. are to enjoy
C. will enjoy D. will be enjoying
24. -- Do you think it's a good idea to make friends with your students?
-- , I do. I think it's a great idea.
A. Really B. Obviously
C. Actually D. Generally
25. Just as Professor Scotti often it, success is ninety-nine percent mental attitude.
A. gets B. makes
C. puts D. means
26. -- Could you be so kind as to close the window?
A. With pleasure B. Go ahead
C. Yes, please D. That's OK
27．A good friend of mine from I was born showed up at my home right before I left for Beijing．
28．The play next month aims mainly to reflect the local culture．
A．produced B．being produced
C．to be produced D．having been produced
29．Some people who don’t like to talk much are not necessarily shy；they just be quiet people．
30．Many children， parents are away working in big cities，are taken good care of in the village．
C．of them D．with whom
31．China has got a good for fighting against the flu with its careful and smooth organization．
32． a certain doubt among the people as to the practical value of the project．
A．It has B．They have
C．It remains D．There remains
33．We tried to find a table for seven，hut they were all ．
A．given away B．kept away
C．taken up D．used up
34．But for their help，we the program in time．
A．can not finish B．will not finish
C．had not finished D．could not have finished
35．I'm amazed to hear from my school teacher again． ，it is ten years since we met last．
A．In a word B．What’s more
C．That’s to say D．Believe it or not
After spending a weekend away with my adult son, I was so impressed by his generous heart that I sent him this letter.
36. A. humorous B. private C. reasonable D. valuable
37. A. followed B. gave C. set D. took
38. A. ordered B. booked C. offered D. bought
39. A. hesitation B. doubt C. permission D. difficulty
40. A. other B. last C. extra D. rest
41. A. again B. already C. only D. also
42．A. nothing B. everything C. anything D．something
43．A．finding B．accepting C．looking for D．pointing at
44. A．behind B．beyond C．ahead of D．next to
45．A．much B．some C．any D．enough
46．A．far B．1ong C．short D．high
47．A．and B．but C．SO D．while
48．A．1itres B．kilograms C．pounds D．kilometers
49．A．$15 B．$20 C．$25 D．$30
50．A．until B．as C．although D．unless
51．A．what B．which C．whatever D．whichever
52．A．excited B．surprised C．interested D．encouraged
53．A．easier B．better C．faster D．worse
54。A．comer B．way C．ground D．carpet
55．A．there B．here C．out D．