第二部分 五年联考题汇编 2009年联考题
Passage 1 (湖北省黄冈中学2009届高三5月适应性考试) 完形填空
When I moved into an empty dormitory for the first time two years ago, I was certain of a few things. Firstly, I realized that I didn’t __31__ anybody at the school. Secondly, I knew that I wanted to work hard at my lessons and __32__ something useful. And thirdly, I wanted to have a good time with new classmates, without my parents around.
The first __33__ frightened me in the beginning. But that __34__ quickly disappeared. It was the other two goals __35__ ended up being my difficulties. I knew that it was __36__ to devote enough time to class and to social efforts. But I wanted to __37__ in both. I knew this would be a __38__ , but I didn’t realize how much until classes began.
I got on well with the other girls who lived in my dorm. __39__ , instead of finishing my homework __40__ it was due, I went upstairs and had ice cream with my neighbor. I always finished it the next day between classes. I knew __41__ wasn’t very good and the grade I __42__ showed my lack of effort.
I was __43__ that I needed to find some sort of balance.
So I created a schedule that would __44__ my time up between going to class, doing homework, and relaxing. It seemed like a good idea, __45__ I was only able to __46__ it for a few days. A schedule like that was too much pressure.
So I tried another __47__. Each week I made a list of everything I had to get done during that week.
Then, under the list of things I had to get done, I __48__ a list of things I could do if I had time.
This is the method I have used since then. I’m glad that I’ve learned to __49__ things and it has __50__ prepare me for what is to come after graduation.
31. A. know B. recognize C. realize D. like
32. A. understand B. learn C. try D. tell
33. A. teacher B. day C. class D. realization
34. A. happiness B. excitement C. fear D. desire
35. A. which B. what C. that D. who
36. A. hard B. easy C. interesting D. nice
37. A. win B. succeed C. get D. wish
38. A. chance B. job C. challenge D. time
39. A. Often B. Seldom C. Unluckily D. Fortunately
40. A. because B. when C. after D. before
41. A. it B. one C. these D. I
42. A. demanded B. took C. accepted D. received
43. A. asleep B. awake C. ashamed D. aware
44. A. fix B. divide C. put D. build
45. A. so B. and C. but D. however
46. A. use B. keep C. follow D. make
47. A. plan B. energy C. pressure D. effort
48. A. made B. found C. picked D. brought
49. A. do B. control C. balance D. hold
50. A. had B. helped C. let D. forced
答案 31.A 32.B 33.D 34.C 35.C 36.A 37.B 38.C 39.A 40.D 41.A 42.D 43.D 44.B 45.C 46.C 47.A 48.A 49.C 50.B