In a land far away, once upon a time there was great poverty （贫困）,and only the rich could manage without great _26_. Three of those rich men and their servants were_27_together on a road when they came to a very_28_village.
The first could not stand seeing the poverty, _29 he took all the gold and jewels from his wagons (四轮载重马车) and shared _30 out among the villagers. He wished them all the best of luck, and he left.
The second rich man ,seeing the _31 situation, stopped for a short time and gave _32 all his food and drink, since he _33 see that money would be of little _34 to them. He made sure that they each _35 their fair share and would have enough food to _36 for some time . Then, he left.
The third rich man, on seeing such poverty, _37 and went straight through the _38 without stopping. The two other rich men saw this from a distance and commented with each other_39 the third rich man lacked sympathy. It was _40 that they themselves had been there to offer help.
However, three days later, they 41 the third rich man ,who was coming in the opposite direction . He was 42 travelling quickly, but his wagons, 43 the gold and valuables they had been 44 ,were now full of farming tools and bags of 45 .He was rushing back to help them out of poverty.
26. A. loss B. expectations C. success D. problems 【D】
27. A. standing B. travelling C. gathering D. running 【B】
28. A. faraway B. poor C. different D. ancient 【B】
29. A. unless B. because C. so D. if 【C】
30. A. them B. anything C. nothing D. those 【A】
31. A. curious B. worrying C. dangerous D. puzzling 【B】
32. A. the villagers B. his servants C. the others D. the rest 【A】
33. A. could B. might C. should D. must 【A】
34. A. interest B.concern C. use D. attraction 【C】
35. A. returned B. gained C. offered D. received 【D】
36.A.remain B.last C.supply D.share 【B】
37.A.turned back B.set out C. showed off D. speeded 【D】
38.A.village B.land C.field D.road 【A】
39.A.whether B.how C.where D.when 【B】
40.A.good B.certain C.true D.strange 【A】
41.A.welcomed B.met C.taccepted D.persuaded 【B】
42.A.still B.already C.always D.indeed 【A】
43. A. except B. instead of C. apart from D. along with 【B】
44.A. loading B. treasuring C. carrying D. earning 【C】
45.A. food B. jewels C. money D. seeds 【D】
完形填空还是秉承一贯的风格，记叙文体。本文选自一个短篇故事‘ A Village on the Road'(沿途上的村庄）中的前5段。和2008年陕西高考完形风格类似，不断出现角色呼应等结构。咱们日新学员只需用课堂上讲过的技巧，抓住首段中主调色彩，必备角色的心理活动到具体行为的合理过度，再加上联系选项中词语辨析，感情色彩辨析，词语搭配修饰，应对今年的完形填空应该比较轻松。具体分析如下：
30题代词指代加动词短语share sth out，选they指代前面的gold and jewels.
32题复现原则加呼应结构选 the villagers.
40题语境，色彩对比，第三个富人缺乏同情心（lacked sympathy), 他们两个人提供帮助了肯定好（good).
43题根据此句后半句were now full of farming tools and bags,应该选instead of.
45题 and并列原则，根据farming tools(农具），选seeds(种子）最合适。