从A, B, C, D四个选项中，找出其划线部分与所给单词的划线部分读音相同的选项，
A. gave B. save C. hat D. made
A. button B. butcher C. bury D. duty
A.announce B. cough C. encourage D. shoulder
A. flower B. allow C. knowledge D. follow
A. breathe B. really C. pleasure D. heaven
A. handkerchief B. teacher C. ache D. merchant
从A, B, C, D四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
例：It is generally considered unwise to give a child he or she wants.
A. however B. whatever
C. whichever D. whenever
6. —Did you forget about my birthday?
—______ I’ve booked a table at Michel’s restaurant for this evening.
A. What then? B. I’m afraid so.
C. how could I? D. For sure.
7. Ted came for the weekend wearing only some shorts and a T-shirt, ______ is a stupid thing to do in such weather.
A. this B. that C. what D. which
8. If you ______ smoke, please go outside.
A. can B. should C. must D. may
9. If you don't like the drink you ______ just leave it and try a different one.
A. ordered B. are ordering C. will order D. had ordered
10. Mary, I _____ John of his promise to help you.
A. told B. reminded C. warned D. advised
11. I got this bicycle for ______ ;My friend gave it to me when she bought a new one.
A. everything B. something C. anything D. nothing
12. It is one thing to enjoy listening to good music, but it is ______ another to play it well yourself.
A. quite B. very C. rather D. much
13. Jane won’t join us for dinner tonight and ______.
A. neither won’t Tom B. Tom won’t either
C. Tom will too D. so will Tom
14. This shop will be closed for repairs _______ further notice.
A. with B. until C. for D. at
15. The island, ______ to the mainland by a bridge, is easy to go to.
A. joining B. to join C. joined D. having joined
16. As he reached ______ front door, Jack saw ______ strange sight.
A. the;不填 B. a; the C.不填a D. the; a
17．Mr. Stevenson is great to work for -- I really couldn't ask for a ______boss.
A. better B. good C. best D. still better
18．Sarah pretended to be cheerful, ______ nothing about the argument.
A. says B: said C. to say D. saying
19. It was a nice meal, _______ a little expensive.
A. though B. whether C. as D. since
20.—So you gave her your phone?
—______she said she'd return it to me when she could afford her own.
A. My pleasure B. Not exactly C. No doubt D. All right