学习了商务英语很多人也参加了BEC考试,不知道大家掌握情况如何了。比如在我们工作、学习中很多时间会花在组织、出席、主持和召开会议上,今天就来看看商务英语会议常用的语言句式吧,收藏起来说不定以后你也会遇到呢。

  一、表示会议开始时使用的示例

  Right, everyone has arrived now, so let’s get started.

  好了,大家都到了,我们开始吧。

  If we are all here, let’s start the meeting.

  如果我们都在这里,就开始开会吧。

  Now that everyone is here, shall we begin?

  既然大家都来了,我们开始吧?

  Shall we get down to business?

  我们直入主题好吗?

  Well, since everyone is here, we should get started.

  既然大家都来了,我们开始吧?

  Okay, we have a lot to cover today, so we really should get started.

  好吧,我们今天有很多事情要做,所以我们真的应该开始了。

  Hello everyone. Thank you for coming today.

  大家好。谢谢你今天来。

  Okay, let’s begin. Firstly, I’d like to welcome you all.

  好吧,我们开始吧。首先,我想欢迎大家。

  Thank you all for coming at such short notice.

  谢谢你们这么快就来。

  I really appreciate your attendance to this meeting.

  我真的很感谢你出席这次会议。

  For those of you who don’t know me yet, I am …

  对于那些还不认识我的人,我是…

  Please join me in welcoming …

  请和我一起欢迎…

  I’d like to extend a warm welcome to …

  我想对……表示热烈的欢迎…

  We are pleased to welcome …

  我们很高兴欢迎…

  Firstly, I’d like to introduce …

  首先,我想介绍一下…

  For anyone who hasn’t met our new … yet, this is …

  对于那些还没见过我们新的…但是,这是…

  It’s a pleasure for me to welcome …

  我很高兴欢迎…

  I’d like to take a moment to introduce …

  我想花点时间介绍一下…

  I know most of you, but there are a few unfamiliar faces. I am …

  我认识你们大多数人,但也有一些不熟悉的面孔。我是…

  I have received apologies for absence from …

  我收到了缺席的道歉…

  二、用于概述主要目标和介绍议程的表达

  We are here today to talk about …

  我们今天在这里讨论…

  We are here to discuss …

  我们是来讨论…

  Our main aim today is to …

  我们今天的主要目标是…

  I’ve called this meeting today in order to …

  我今天召开这个会议是为了…

  As you can see here on the agenda …

  正如你在议程上看到的…

  Firstly, we’ll be talking about …

  首先,我们将讨论…

  First of all, we’ll discuss …

  首先,我们将讨论…

  After that, we’ll be looking at …

  在那之后,我们将看到...

  Followed by …

  接着...

  If time allows, we will also cover …

  如果时间允许,我们还将报道…

  Then, I’ll be handing it over to … for …

  然后,我会把它交给…因为…

  Secondly, we’ll look at …、

  第二,我们来看看

  Next, I’ll ask you for (feedback, comments, your opinion, your views, suggestions, ideas) on …

  接下来,我会问你(反馈,评论,你的意见,你的观点,建议,想法)关于…

  And finally, we’ll discuss …

  最后,我们将讨论…

  三、保持会议有效进行的表达

  That’s a valid point but we will discuss that in more detail at a later date.

  这是一个有效的观点,但我们将在稍后更详细地讨论。

  Okay, let’s talk more about that later on.

  好吧,我们以后再谈。

  I’m afraid we’ll have to come back to this later.

  我们恐怕得以后再讨论这个问题。

  We’re running short on time, so let’s move on to the next topic.

  我们的时间不多了,所以我们继续下一个话题。

  We’re running behind now, so let’s skip to the next point on the agenda.

  我们现在落后了,所以我们跳到议事日程上的下一点。

  I’m afraid we only have 10 minutes left, so let’s move on to….

  恐怕我们只剩下10分钟了,所以我们继续…

  We’ve spent too long on this issue now, let’s discuss it in more detail after this meeting.

  我们在这个问题上花的时间太长了,我们在这次会议之后再详细讨论一下。

  I think we’ll have to leave that there for now and move on to….

  我想我们得暂时把它留在那儿,然后继续…

  We’re pushed for time, so let’s discuss….

  我们时间紧迫,让我们讨论一下…

  Let’s try to stay on topic, that can be discussed another time.

  让我们试着继续讨论这个话题,下次再讨论。

  You can discuss that amongst yourselves after the meeting.

  你们可以在会后讨论这个问题。

  This matter is not on today’s agenda, let’s leave it for next time.

  这件事不在今天的议程上,我们下次再说吧。

  Let’s save this for another meeting.

  我们把这个留到下次会议上吧。

  Getting back to the task at hand….

  回到手头的任务…

  四、征求或提供建议或反馈

  I couldn’t agree with you more (I agree)

  我非常同意你(我同意)

  I completely agree with …

  我完全同意…

  Could I just say one thing please?

  我能说一句话吗?

  If I could just come in here …

  如果我能进来…

  I would just like to add …

  我只想补充…

  May I come in here please?

  我可以进来吗?

  Sorry, could you speak up a little please? I can’t hear you at the back.

  对不起,你能大声点吗?我在后面听不见你说话。

  If I could have a chance to speak for a moment please.

  如果我能有机会说几句话。

  I’m glad you brought that up. I’d like to add …

  我很高兴你提出来了。我想补充…

  I’m afraid I’d have to disagree with you on that.

  恐怕我不能同意你的看法。

  I would just like to say that …

  我只想说…

  Excuse me for interrupting …

  打扰一下…

  I really feel that …

  我真的觉得…

  The way I see things …

  我看待事物的方式…

  In my opinion …

  在我看来...

  (Name), could you please tell us how … is progressing? (Name), how is the … coming along? Next, (name) will talk us through … (Name, have you managed to complete the …? (Name), when can we expect to hear about …? Has everyone received a copy of …? (Name), can we have your input on … please?

  (姓名),你能告诉我们……进展如何吗?(名字),这……进展如何?下一步,(姓名)将通过……(姓名,您是否完成了…?(名字),我们什么时候能听到…?每个人都收到…的副本了吗…?(姓名),请输入…好吗?

  How do you feel about …?

  你觉得…怎样?

  Are you positive that …?

  你确定…?

  What do you think about …

  你认为...?

  What are your views on …?

  你对…有什么看法…?

  Now, I’d like to hand over to (name), who will talk about …

  现在,我想交给(姓名),他会谈论…

  This brings us to the next topic on the agenda, which will be introduced by (name).

  这就引出了议程上的下一个主题,将由(name)介绍。

  Why don’t we move on to …

  我们何不继续…

  If no one has anything else to add, let’s move on to …

  如果没有人要补充什么,让我们继续…

  五、询问解释

  I don’t quite follow you. What exactly do you mean?

  我不太懂你的意思。你到底是什么意思?

  I don’t see what you mean. Could you elaborate please?

  我不明白你的意思。请详细说明一下好吗?

  I’m afraid I don’t quite understand what you’re getting at.

  恐怕我不太明白你在说什么。

  Could you please explain to me how that is going to work?

  你能解释一下这是怎么回事吗?

  Do you mean that …?

  你是说…?

  So what you’re saying is that … (repeat what they said to get confirmation)

  所以你要说的是…(重复他们说的以获得确认)

  You did say … didn’t you?

  你说过…不是吗?

  Could you spell that please?

  请拼一下好吗?

  Would you mind spelling that for me please?(repeat what they said in your own words) … is that what you mean?

  请你帮我拼一下好吗?(重复他们用你自己的话说的话)…这就是你的意思吗?

  Is it true that …? Correct me if I’m wrong please, you’re saying … (reiterate what they said) If you do not understand what is being said by someone in particular, instead of just letting it pass by, you should ask for clarification to ensure that you are on the same page (that you understand), because they may be talking about something that will also affect you!

  是真的吗…?如果我错了,请纠正我,你是在说……(重申他们说的话)如果你不理解某个人说的话,而不是让它过去,你应该要求澄清,以确保你在同一页(你理解),因为他们可能在说一些也会影响你的事情你!

  六、结束会议

  Is there any other business?

  还有别的事吗?

  Does anyone have any other business?

  有人有别的事吗?

  Any other business?

  还有别的事吗?

  Would anyone like to make any final points?

  有人想说最后一点吗?

  If there are no further points, I’d like to bring the meeting to a close.

  如果没有其他问题,我想结束会议。

  Before we close the meeting, I’d like to briefly summarize the main points …

  在我们结束会议之前,我想简要总结一下要点…

  Let me quickly go over today’s main points.

  让我快速回顾一下今天的要点。

  To sum up …

  总而言之…

  Right, why don’t we summarize what we’ve agreed on today.

  好吧,我们来总结一下我们今天达成的协议。

  Shall I go over the main points before we adjourn?

  在我们休会之前,我先讨论一下要点好吗?

  I guess that will be all for today, thank you for taking part.

  我想今天就到此为止,谢谢你的参与。

  I think we should finish here.

  我想我们应该在这里结束。

  We seem to have been very efficient today, so let’s wrap up early.

  我们今天看起来很有效率,所以我们早点结束吧。

  We have covered everything on the agenda, so let’s end it here.

  我们已经讨论了议事日程上的每一件事,所以让我们在这里结束吧。

  If there is nothing else to add, I’d like to adjourn the meeting.

  如果没有别的事要补充,我想休会。

  If there are no other comments, I’d like to wrap this meeting up.

  如果没有其他意见,我想结束这次会议。

  It looks like we’ve finished ahead of schedule, so let’s finish up here.

  看来我们提前完成了,所以让我们在这里完成。

  七、召开会议(组织和主持会议)

  如果你觉得团队中有需要讨论的事情,你可以“召集会议”,也可以由其他同事或上级“召集会议”。

  如果有人希望“发言”(主持会议的一部分)或提供具体信息,那么不要忘记亲自通知他们(如果他们不在附近,也可以通过电话通知!)他们的职责,所以他们有时间准备。

  SAMPLE EMAIL FOR CALLING A MEETING:

  召集会议的电子邮件示例:

  Good Afternoon Everyone,

  大家下午好,

  There will be a meeting next week Thursday (26th) at 3pm in Room 5C.

  下周星期四(26日)下午3点在5C室举行会议。

  All staff in the marketing team are expected to attend, as we will be discussing our strategy for the next quarter.

  由于我们将讨论下一季度的战略,预计营销团队的所有员工都将出席。

  We’re having this meeting earlier than usual due to the sudden surge of popularity surrounding our latest product.

  由于我们的最新产品突然大受欢迎,这次会议比平时提前举行。

  Please come prepared with ideas, queries, suggestions for further promotions and any questions, as we will not have time to discuss this during peak time.

  请准备好进一步促销的想法、问题、建议和任何问题,因为我们在高峰期没有时间讨论。

  Please expect the meeting to last approximately 3 hours.

  请期待会议持续约3小时。

  Yours,

  你的,

  Nadine Thomas

  纳丁·托马斯

  Marketing Supervisor

  市场主管

  八、编写议程(准备会议期间讨论的日程/主题)

  会议中出现的一个常见问题是,它们往往会超过分配的时间。不仅忽视了其他重要工作,而且可能会给公司带来很大的成本。

  知道如何“回到正轨”是有效会议的关键组成部分。与会者更可能通过提问和提供反馈(如果他们知道预期结果)来提供意见。

  SAMPLE AGENDA

  议程示例

  MEETING AGENDA

  会议日程

  Marketing Strategy for Quarter 2 – Thursday 26th February – Room 5C

  第二季度营销策略-2月26日星期四-5C室

  15:00 – Welcome / Introduction / Refreshments

  15:00–欢迎/介绍/茶点

  15:20 – Minutes from previous meeting

  15:20–上次会议记录

  15:30 – Quarter 1 so far – Presentation by Dominic

  15:30–迄今为止的第1季度–多米尼克介绍

  16:00 – Positive effects of latest product

  16:00–最新产品的积极影响

  16:20 – Issues and limitations

  16:20–问题和限制

  16:40 – Feedback from last quarter

  16:40–上季度反馈

  17:00 – New ideas for Q2*

  17:00–第二季度的新创意*

  17:45 – Media attention / expectations

  17:45–媒体关注/期望

  18:00 – Questions / Reminders / AOB**

  18:00–问题/提醒/AOB**

  * Q2 is short for Quarter 2 i.e. the second quarter of the year (April to June).

  *第二季度是第二季度的简称,即今年第二季度(4月至6月)。

  ** AOB is short for ‘Any Other Business’ (anything else that someone would like to discuss) and is very commonly used in meetings.

  **AOB是“任何其他业务”(任何其他有人想讨论的业务)的缩写,在会议中非常常用。

  如果你已经顺利通过BEC商务英语考试,那也不要懈怠啊,毕竟所有的学习都是为了有一天能够用到它们。如果你以后从事商务相关的工作,那么还是有很大几率会用到商务英语。这些实用性的语言希望大家好好看看,也希望大家能够收获自己心中所想。