- Oh, dear, captain hook.
- Shooting a man in the middle of his cadenza, it ain't good form.
- Good form, Mr. Smee?
- Blast good form!
- Did pan show good form when he did this to me?
- Why, captain, cutting your hand off was a childish prank.
- Aye, but throwing it to the crocodile!
- That cursed beast liked the taste of me so well, he's followed me ever since, licking his chops for the rest of me.
- He'd of had you by now...if he hadn't swallowed that alarm clock.
- But nowwhen he's about, he warns you, as you might say, with his tick-tock, tick-tock.
- Please don't let him get me!
- Don't let him get me!
- Shame on you, upsetting the poor captain.
1. Why, captain, cutting your hand off was a childish prank.
She has a childish face.
A childish idea like that can be amusedly tolerated.
2. That cursed beast liked the taste of me so well...
I hate this cursed cold weather.
We are the cursed of the loved ones.
3. He's followed me ever since...
This has remained a puzzle ever since.
Their works influenced other writers ever since.
4. Shame on you, upsetting the poor captain.
shame on you：不像话
Why did you steal things?shame on you.
How could you treat her so badly?Shame on you!