- What in the world was that?
- Tinkerbell. I don't know what got into her.
- Hello, Peter Pan.
- I'm Michael.
- My name is John.
- How do you do?
- Oh, look! A firefly!
- A pixie!
- What's she doing?
- What did she say?
- She says you're a big ugly girl!
- Ha, ha, ha. Oh.
- Well, I think she's lovely.
- Come on Wendy, let's go.
- Where are we going?
- To neverland.
- Peter's taking us.
- Of course, I couldn't go without Michael and John.
1. What in the world was that?
in the world：究竟，到底
Why in the world are you doing such a thing?
What is the most important thing in the world?
2. A pixie!
Standing behind the counter was a pixie of a woman manning three phones at once.
3. To neverland.
Neverland is not never found. It is where you were there.
I made his Neverland dreams come true.
4. Of course, I couldn't go without Michael and John.
We can go without food or water for a few days.
In fact, this practice should go without saying.