- Peter Pan!
- I knew you'd come back.
- I saved your shadow for you.
- I do hope it isn't rumpled.
- You look exactly the way I thought you would.
- Taller, perhaps...
- You can't stick it on with soap.
- It needs sewing.
- That's the proper way to do it.
- I've never sewn shadows before.
- Sorry shadow I mean.
- Of course, I knew it was yours.
- I said to myself, "put it away for him until he comes back."
1. I do hope it isn't rumpled.
You mustn't play in your new skirt, you'll rumple it.
We can see from the rumple sheet that the bed have be sleeped in.
2. That's the proper wayto do it.
The helicopter circled about the flooded area, looking for a proper landing field .
It is considered suitable and proper that women should think, and write, and be teachers.
3. I said to myself, "put it away for him until he comes back."
say to oneself：自言自语，心想
That wacko talks to himself in a weird language.
4. I said to myself, "put it away for him until he comes back."
I have put away all my clothes.
Please put away my hairdryer after you use it.