- Sound the alarm!
- Call scotland yard! There must have been someone.
- Mary, of all the impossible childish fiddle-faddle!
- Peter Pan, indeed!
- How can we expect the children to grow up and be practical...
- When you're as bad as they are?
- No wonder Wendy gets these idiotic ideas.
1. Sound the alarm.
At this moment his footsteps sounded on the stairs.
He sounded his horn to warn the other driver.
2. Mary, of all the impossible childish fiddle-faddle!
I do feel kind of sorry for that, after all, English is what he lives on, but for me, I just fiddle-faddle.
3. When you're as bad as they are?
Did he fall on a bad setback ?
That's what I want, and I want it bad.
4. No wonder Wendy gets these idiotic ideas.
But just sitting here and watching TV——that's idiotic. You're wasting your life.
He is not an idiot, but it's the most idiotic plan. I have ever heard…