- Peter pirate!
- Peter Pan, father.
- Pan, pirate, poppycock!
- You don't understand.
- Absolute poppycock!
- And let me tell you, this ridiculous...
- Now, George...
- "now, George"? "now, George"?
- Well, now, George will have his say!
- Please, dear.
- The child's growing up.
- It's high time she had a room of her own.
- I mean it. Young lady, this is your last night in the nursery, and that's my last word...
1. Pan, pirate, poppycock!
That is pure poppycock. You're gonna let them do that?
Politically maybe the idea seems good, but militarily it's poppycock .
2. It's high time she had a room of her own.
It's high time that we went home.
It's high time you overcame your bad habit.
3. I mean it.
I mean it：我是认真的。
Don't touch that vase! I mean it!
No, I mean it. You know how much I love your food.
4....and that's my last word.
I'm sorry. 65 yuan. That's my last word.
The organizers reserve the last word.