The boys, however, John and Michael,
believed Peter Pan was a real person,
and made him the hero of all their nursery games.
- Blast you, Peter Pan.
- Give up, Captain Hook?
- Give up? I'll teach you to cut off me hand!
- Oh, no, John.
- It was the left hand.
- Oh, yes. Thank you, Wendy.
Wendy, the eldest, not only believed,
but she was the supreme authority on Peter pan...
1. ...made him the hero of all their nursery games.
She explained to me why she took the child to nursery.
2. Blast you, Peter Pan.
Blast you! Stay still so I can blast you!
Damn and blast you!
3. She was the supreme authority on Peter pan...
The supreme purpose of history is a better world.
It was the supreme moment in his life.
4. She was the supreme authority on Peter pan...
He was widely regarded as a leading authority on nutrition.
That could add authority and legitimacy to council decisions.