All this has happened before,
and it will all happen again.
But this time, it happened in London.
It happened on a quiet street in bloomsbury.
That corner house over there...
Is the home of the Darling family.
And Peter Pan chose this particular house...
Because there were people here who believed in him.
There was Mrs. Darling.
- George, dear, do hurry.
- We mustn't be late for the party you know.
Mrs. Darling believed that Peter Pan...
Was the spirit of youth, but Mr. Darling
- Mary, unless I find my cuff links,
- we don't go to the party.
- And if we don't go to the party,
- I can never show my face in the office again.
- And if I... Ouch!
Well, Mr. Darling was a practical man.
1. Because there were people here who believed in him.
We believe in our government.
I believe in love because my wife taught me how.
2. George, dear, do hurry.
Do remember to finish your work!
3. Mrs. Darling believed that Peter Pan was the spirit of youth.
She did not turn into foam. She became a spirit of the air and was happy at last.
They believe that his spirit lives on after death.
4. Well, Mr. Darling was a practical man.
There are plenty of practical obstacles.
So this practice was not very practical for ordinary people.