- Ohh. My friends.
- Friends? I thought he said we were the enemy.
- Yeah. That's what I heard.
- Ed? Ed?
- No, no. Let me explain.
- No, you don't understand!
- No, I didn't mean...No! No!
- It is time.
1. I thought he said we were the enemy.
Emotion is the enemy when trading.
If the hit box of your character's sprite comes into contact with the hit box of an enemy bullet, laser, or the enemy itself, then you have been hit.
2. Let me explain.
Can you explain what a studio actually is?
A new theory was needed to explain these discoveries.
3. No, I didn't mean...
Oh, my dear, I didn't mean to pry.
When I say I mean to do it, I mean it.
4. It is time.
It is time：是时候了
It is time for breakfast.
It is time for them to prepare for winter.