- What was that?
- The weather... Pbbah!
- Very peculiar, don't you think?
- Yeah. Looks like the winds are changing.
- Ahh, change is good.
- Yeah, but it's not easy.
- I know what I have to do...but going back means I'll have to face my past.
- I've been running from it for so long.
- Jeez! What was that for?
- It doesn't matter. It's in the past.
- Yeah, but it still hurts.
- Oh, yes, the past can hurt.
- But the way I see it, you can either run from it...or learn from it.
- You see? So, what are you going to do?
- First, I'm gonna take your stick.
- No, no, no, no! Not the stick!
- Hey! Where are you going?
- I'm going back!
- Good! Go on! Get out of here!
1. Very peculiar, don't you think?
This fluorescent lighting certainly gives the food a peculiar color , doesn't it?
"I find it rather peculiar, " Ray confides, "that as a tropical plant ecologist I'm now designing computers.
2. I've been running from it for so long.
I believe that liars run from the truth like vampires from the sun.
I wonder sometimes if it is your mother you run from. So many years, so many miles between you. What is it you fear?
3. What was that for?
I am going to the army, but what for?
- Wish me luck!
- What for?
4. (As for the past) You can either run from it...or learn from it.