- That's not my father.
- That's just my reflection.
- No. Look harder.
- You see?
- He lives in you.
- Simba, you have forgotten me.
- No. How could I?
- You have forgotten who you are...and so have forgotten me.
- Look inside yourself, Simba.
- You are more than what you have become.
- You must take your place in the circle of life.
1. That's just my reflection.
He inspects his face in the mirror, then leisurely applies a heavy coating of lather, while amusing himself by making faces at his reflection.
He gave much reflection to the problem but still had no answer.
2. Look inside yourself, Simba.
I can look inside you.
Look inside instead of outside yourself for answers to life's problems.
3. You must take your place in the circle of life.
take one's place：占有位置
No one can take your manager's place.
Nam believe's that no one can take Kin's place in her heart.
4. You must take your place in the circle of life.
With the resuscitation of the global economics, China's economy has entered into a new increasing circle.
I need experience to get a job but without a job I can't get experience：it's a vicious circle.