- Come on, will you cut it out?
- Can't cut it out. It'll grow right back.
- Creepy little monkey.
- Will you stop following me? Who are you?
- The question is, who are you?
- I thought I knew.
- Now I'm not so sure.
- Well, I know who you are.
- Shh. Come here. It's a secret.
- Enough already!
- What is that supposed to mean, anyway?
- It means you are a baboon, and I'm not.
- I think you're a little confused.
- Wrong! I'm not the one who's confused.
- You don't even know who you are.
- Oh, and I suppose you know.
- Sure do. You're Mufasa's boy.
- Hey, wait!
- You knew my father?
- Correction...I know your father.
- I hate to tell you this...but he died a long time ago.
- Nope. Wrong again!
- He's alive, and I'll show him to you.
- You follow old Rafiki. He knows the way. Come on!
- Don't dawdle. Hurry up!
- Hey, whoa, wait, wait.
- Come on. Come on!
- Would you slow down?
1. Come on, will you cut it out?
All this wasteful expenditure must be cut out.
The doctor told me to cut out meat for my fat.
2. Creepy little monkey.
Bobby is the boy who has a creepy smile.
The creepy crawlies are not only tasty but are also nutritious.
3. Don't dawdle. Hurry up!
Don't dawdle away your time.
Please don't dawdle, Alice we're very late indeed!
4. Would you slow down?
Please slow down，I don t like speed.
Our brains slow down a bit when we sleep and dream.