- Nala, we've been through this.
- I'm not the king. Scar is.
- Simba, he let the hyenas take over the pride lands.
- Everything's destroyed.
- There's no food, no water.
- Simba, if you don't do something soon...everyone will starve.
- I can't go back.
- You wouldn't understand.
- No, it doesn't matter. Hakuna matata.
- Hakuna matata.
- It's something I learned out here.
- Look, sometimes bad things happen...
- And there's nothing you can do about it...so why worry?
- Because it's your responsibility.
- Well, what about you? You left.
- I left to find help, and I found you.
- Don't you understand? You're our only hope.
- What's happened to you? You're not the Simba I remember.
- You're right. I'm not. Are you satisfied?
- No, just disappointed.
- You're starting to sound like my father.
- Good. At least one of us does.
- Listen, you think you can just show up...and tell me how to live my life?
- You don't even know what I've been through.
- I would, if you'd just tell me.
- Forget it!
1. Nala, we've been through this.
As much as I hate to admit it, I think we're through.
Are you through with your letter?
2. Simba, he let the hyenas take over the pride lands.
The buyer take over the company's liability.
Robert tried to take over the business for his wife's sake.
3. You're starting to sound like my father.
That may sound like a minor change, but the implications are dramatic.
However, I do not want to sound like a Hollywood actor accepting an award.
4. Forget it!
Forget it，let bygones be bygones.