- Can you feel the love tonight?
- The peace the evening brings?
- The world, for once in perfect harmony with all its living things.
- So many things to tell her.
- But how to make her see the truth about my past?
- Impossible, she'd turn away from me.
- He's holding back.
- He's hiding.
- But what, I can't decide.
- Why won't he be the king I know he is, the king I see inside?
- You needn't look too far.
- Stealing through the night's uncertainties.
- Love is where they are.
- And if he falls in love tonight, it can be assumed his carefree days with us are history.
- In short, our pal is doomed.
1. The world, for once in perfect harmony with all its living things.
The couple live together in harmony.
Almost unconsciously she dressed in harmony with this note of simplicity .
2. He's holding back.
When dangers come, no one hold back.
You must tell us the whole story; don't hold back.
3. It can be assumed his carefree days with us are history.
She daydreamed about a carefree vacation.
Walk the path of a carefree life, desiring nothing.
4. In short, our pal is doomed.
This would doom Turkey's EU chances.
Sadly, however, his search for the truth is doomed.
The project was doomed to failure.