- Could you guys excuse us for a few minutes?
- Whatever she has to say...she can say in front of us, right, Simba?
- Mmm... maybe you'd better go.
- It starts. You think you know a guy.
- Timon and Pumbaa... you learn to love them.
- What is it?
- It's like you're back from the dead.
- You don't know how much this will mean to everyone...what it means to me.
- Hey, it's OK.
- I've really missed you.
- I've missed you, too.
- I tell you, Pumbaa. This stinks.
- Oh, sorry.
- Not you, them!
- Him, her, alone.
- What's wrong with that?
- I can see what's happening.
- And they don't have a clue.
1. Could you guys excuse us for a few minutes?
Please excuse my disturbing you.
Shall you excuse his ignorance?
Please excuse my poor English.
2. You think you know a guy.
3. This stinks.
Fish begins to stink at the head.
Guest and fish stink in three days.
4. And they don't have a clue.
I haven't got a clue about the traffic problem.
Even worse are obviously mass emails where the candidates had no clue what they were applying for.
Statistics give little clue as to which system is best.