- Let me get this straight. You know her, she knows you. But she wants to eat him, and everybody's OK with this?
- Did I miss something?!
- Relax, Timon.
- Wait till everyone finds out you've been here all this time.
- And your mother...what will she think?
- She doesn't have to know. Nobody has to know.
- Of course they do. Everyone thinks you're dead.
- They do?
- Yeah. Scar told us about the stampede.
- He did? What else did he tell you?
- What else matters? You're alive, and that means...you're the king.
- Lady, have you got your lions crossed?
1. Let me get this straight.
Tell me straight what you think.
So, I will put it straight.
I'll lead like an arrow flight. straight and true.
2. Everybody's OK with this?
Does this tie look OK with this suit?
I am OK with normal salary for this position.
If it's OK with you, I'll leave earlier today.
3. Wait till everyone finds out you've been here all this time.
all this time：一直以来
We have been naive all this time.
Susan! How lovely to see you after all this time!
4. Lady, have you got your lions crossed?
get liones crossed：串线，误解